Organization structure of GWUF is based on Decree of Dean of Faculty of Forestry (IPB) Number. 27/IT3.5/KP/2014 concerning the appointment of Board of Commissioners, Executive Director and Establishment of Organization of Board of Executives of GWUF, for period of 2013-2016 at Faculty of Forestry (IPB).
Figure 1. Organization Structure of Gunung Walat University Forest (GWUF)
Board of Commissioners of GWUF comprises the following persons:
- Ir. Budi Prihanto, MS (Chairman)
- Prof. Dr. Ir. Wasrin Syafii, M.Agr
- Dr. Ir. Sri Wilarso, MS
- Dr. Ir. Iin Ichwandi, MS
- Dr. Ir. Ricky Avenzora, M.Sc
- Ir. Awriya Ibrahim, MM (Representative of Association of Faculty of Forestry Alumni)
Board of Commissioners has the following functions and duties:
- Carrying out the management of Gunung Walat University Forest, Faculty of Forestry, Bogor Agricultural University, on the basis of Management Policy Outlines established by the Dean of Faculty of Forestry, Bogor Agricultural University (IPB).
- Arranging the organization structure for management of GWUF of Faculty of Forestry (IPB), including the selection and appointment of Director of GWUF, to be approved by Dean of Faculty of Forestry (IPB).
- Approving strategic plan and management plan of GWUF of Faculty of Forestry (IPB) which is proposed by Board of Executives of GWUF on the basis of Management Policy Outlines of GWUF.
- Guiding and supervising the Board of Executives of GWUF in the efforts to improve performance of activities and financial management of GWUF.
- Developing network for improving the performance of GWUF management.
- Monitoring and evaluating the performance of Board of Executives in managing GWUF.
Board of Executives (BE) of GWUF comprises the following persons:
- Dr. Ir. Nandi Kosmaryandi, M.Sc.Forest (Executive Director)
- Dr. Ir. Gunawan Santosa, MS (Director of Forest Utilization)
- Dr. Ir. Tatang Tiryana, M.Sc (Director of Services for Research and Education)
- Ir. Andi Sukendro, M.Sc (Director of Forest and Environmental Development)
Executive Director has the following duties and functions:
- Establishing the policy and strategy of GWUF management and leading the daily management.
- Compiling the draft of GWUF management plan for year 2014-2017 which will be approved by Board of Commissioners of GWUF..
- Establishing and arranging the implementation of GWUF program to create independent management of GWUF.
Directors of Executive Board have the following functions and duties:
- Assisting the Executive Director in managing the GWUF in accordance with each respective field of duties.
- Executing management works in accordance with each respective field of duties.
- Be responsible to the Executive Director, and together with Executive Director, submit responsibility report of GWUF management to Board of Commissioners of GWUF.